November 2014 - Present
June - August 2014
• Trained by thoughtbot developers to develop Ruby on Rails applications through full life cycle using error driven development and SOLID Object Oriented Design.
• Best practices focused: DRY code, SOLID Object Oriented Design, Confident Code Practices, MVC architecture (Rails), user stories, feature planning organization, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), databases structuring, version control using git.
• Practiced Agile methodologies within group projects.
January 2004 – June 2014
• Gathered new accounts for business development
• Provided estimates to specific work sites
• On site supervisor for crews preforming building maintenance
• Purchase of materials and inventory on sight
July 2011 – May 2012
• Interviewed past and present clienteles in the IT environment, understanding trends and building essential connections
• Developed a marketing and sales strategy to generate positive growth for a targeted region
• Organized and scheduled functions that placed top vendors in front of targeted audiences
Graduated May 2012
Bachelor of Science in Resource Economics (Managerial Economics in Resource Industries)