- Delivered high-quality software solutions in an agile development to the LabCentrix customer base.
- Worked on a Ruby on Rails application that utilized 20+ engines, jQuery, Ajax, SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle) HTML, SCSS and subversion.
- Collaborated with a team of 5-7 developers discussing architecture and UI/UX features.
• Trained by thoughtbot developers to develop Ruby on Rails applications through full life cycle using error driven development and SOLID Object Oriented Design. • Best practices focused: DRY code, SOLID Object Oriented Design, Confident Code Practices, MVC architecture (Rails), user stories, feature planning organization, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), databases structuring, version control using git. • Practiced Agile methodologies within group projects.
• Gathered new accounts for business development • Provided estimates to specific work sites • On site supervisor for crews preforming building maintenance • Purchase of materials and inventory on sight
• Interviewed past and present clienteles in the IT environment, understanding trends and building essential connections • Developed a marketing and sales strategy to generate positive growth for a targeted region • Organized and scheduled functions that placed top vendors in front of targeted audiences
Bachelor of Science in Resource Economics (Managerial Economics in Resource Industries)
- Relevant Coursework: Economics, Marketing, Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics Leadership & Networking, Entrepreneurship, Price Theory, Human Resource Management, and Public Policy